DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(If necessary, duties and responsibilities are subjected to amendment, change and/or supplement based on Company’s requirements)
This JD shall be used to measure employee’s performance during annual appraisal.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS (PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES):
– Check and study client requirement.
– Design and Calculation of structure such as platform, structure, cross over to meet requirement.
– Design and Calculation of storage tank as client requirement.
– Make structural drawing.
– Make tank drawing.
– Prepare quotation as requested
– Carry out site survey for preparing technical proposal as requested
– Make “material requisition” to order materal.
– Coordinate with other department if required.
– Steelworks design & strength calculation for yard facilities items.
– Shop drawing preparation as and when required.
– Check shop drawing is correct.
– Clarify technical issuing with vendor, client
– Ensure compliance with client standard, local standard.
– Check vendor and designer’s drawing to suit with production process
– Minor change shop drawing
– Inform manager the variation order request to owner base on the change of work scope
– Issue “MTO” and “PR” to related department for material and equipment procurement
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– Good communication ability in English.
– Effective communication and interactive skills
– Good knowledge of engineering practices in industry
– Working knowledge of document control systems and databases.
– Lifting, welding and material acknowledgement
– Knowledge of operating from software
– Proficiency in operating 3D modeling software,
– Use Office Software skillfully
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION AND SPECIAL TRAINING:
– Bachelors Degree of Mechanical
– At least 2 years experiences in Industrial and mechanic.
– Applied Creativity
– Math Skills
– Mechanical Skills
– Listening and Problem-Solving Skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Work Quality
– Time/Deadline Management
– Job Attitude/ Responsibility Spirit
– Teamwork & Cooperation
– Problem Solving
– Articulateness to expression of ideas